PG/16 - Pinot Gris
DO YOU FOLLOW TRENDS, OR SET THEM? THE PERFECT BOTTLE TO EXPRESS YOURSELF, OUR PG/16 PINOT GRIS IS BARE BONES IN BOTH LABEL AND STYLE. NAIL THAT FAMILIAR FEELING AND LOOK GREAT WHILE DOING IT.
It's transcendent. Bright and familiar, the spiced nashi pear and almond meal jump from the glass and you know immediately this is Vinteloper Pinot Gris.
Gently rich with zesty river stone and flint and earthy undertones, you're transported to good times with great friends.
IF YOU'VE GOT YOUR OWN STYLE, EXPRESS YOURSELF.
WHERE IT COMES FROM
- two family farmers who give a sh**
- Southern Fleurieu + Adelaide Hills
- Cold Climate - for fresh aromatics
- Harvested by hand on the 17th February 2016
- Label drawing: @shazhong
WHAT WE DID TO IT
- Partial skin contact - for a blush of colour and style.
- Wild Yeast - gives it that funky, natural edge.
- extended lees contact - for creaminess and texture.
- 20% barrel fermented
WHAT WE MATCH IT WITH
- First and foremost, with good friends and a few laughs.
- Fennel, Walnut and blue cheese salad.
- Anything involving Pork.