PP/17 - Pinot Pinot Rosè
GREAT ROSÈ NEEDS TO FEEL REFRESHING; LIKE BITING INTO A PERFECTLY CRISP APPLE.
IT MUST BE CAREFREE, MODERN AND DRY.
ODDLY REFRESHING BUT LEAVE YOU SALIVATING.
This blend is so smooth, Boyz II Men would be envious of its harmony. Lean and pale, we've got cherry and strawberry underpinned by spiced nashi pear and almond meal. An austere palate up front builds, becoming flinty and dry until the freshness reaches 11!
PINOT GRIS + PINOT NOIR WALKING TOGETHER, STRIDE FOR STRIDE.
WHERE IT COMES FROM
- Southern Fleurieu + Adelaide Hills
- Cold Climate - for fresh aromatics
- harvested together on the 25th March 2017
- Label drawing: @shazhong
WHAT WE DID TO IT
- 66.66% Pinot Gris [made like red wine, to give us amazingly lean colour]
- 33.33% Pinot Noir [made like white wine for that complex, dry Rosè flavour]
- Made sure it's dry.
- Expertly blended it for harmony, balance and all the feels.
- extended lees contact - for creaminess and texture.
WHAT WE MATCH IT WITH
- friends handing in the backyard or by the beach.
- a big ass plate of Oysters
- or whatever the hell you feel like at the time.