MT/14 - Methode Traditionelle Sparkling 
WE LIKE SPARKLING THE WAY WE LIKE OUR CARS.
CLASSICALLY STYLED AND BUILT THE OLD FASHIONED WAY.
This traditional method Adelaide Hills sparkling features the two varieties that are the backbone of our region.
Usually reserved for exclusive release at LOT.100 we've decided to release this animal from captivity for a limited time.
Pinot Noir (45%),
Both from the 2014 vintage this bottle is an ode to the value of patience and time
It's toasted brioche, roasted almond, and lemon curd to start. As the fine bead emerges the layers of Vinteloper sophistication find focus.
As wild strawberries dance with crisp acidity, the complexity leaves you in no doubt this is a serious sparkling.
AFTER 4 YEARS & 4 MONTHS ON LEES THE DEPTH DEVELOPED WAS INCREDIBLE.
- Chardonnay 55%
- Pinot Noir 45%
- Alcohol 12.0% ABV
- Dosage 9g/L
WHAT WE DID TO IT
- Hand harvest is critical for sparkling wines to ensure only the cleanest and most precise grapes are picked.
- Whole Bunch Pressed for gentle extraction of the juice.
- Allowed 100% Malolactic Fermentation prior to the secondary fermentation taking place in bottle.
- Aged for 4 years and 4 months before being disgorged then released.
WHAT WE MATCH IT WITH
- Oysters, especially those from Pacific Estate Oysters at Stansbury on Yorke Peninsula.
- You've gotta keep it in the family...