OR/15 - ODEON Riesling
WHEN YOU'RE FEELING THE THIRST FOR EXTRAVAGANCE, WE'RE WITH YOU.
EMBRACE IT WITH ODEON RIESLING, MADE FOLLOWING THE PATH LESS TRAVELLED.
Here at Vinteloper we're having a debate about nature vs nurture. In winemaking, which is best?
Made from exactly the same grapes as R/15, the artistic framework of ODEON is to intervene as little as possible and let nature take its course. No additions. Indigenous yeast fermention in old french oak barrels. After fermentation we allow the wine to mature in oak through the winter, settling naturally prior to bottling.
BEST PAIRED WITH THOSE NIGHTS YOU WANT TO HAVE ALL THE FRILLS.
WHERE IT COMES FROM
- Single Vineyard.
- Region: Watervale, Clare Valley
- Elevation: 440m
- Harvested 11th February 2015
- Grower: Bryksys Hill Vineyard.
WHAT WE DID TO IT
- Minimal intervention
- Natural wild yeast fermentation
- Fermented & matured in french oak for 10 months.
- 6 months maturation in bottle.
- Production: 110 six packs
- Label Art: @fauxnonfaux