PARK WINE / RED
PARK WINE. FOR DRINKING IN THE PARK. MADE AND PACKAGED IGNORING THE RULES WE SUGGEST YOU EMBRACE THE SAME SPIRIT IN THE DRINKING. SERVE CHILLED. OR DON'T.
Park Wine has no rules. It's for fun, enjoyment and a laugh when you pull out the bottle. We made this wine with an unbiased approach, committed to the lo-fi style some call minimal intervention. Dolcetto was harvested just on the early side of ripe, for freshness, then partially crushed by our feet, retaining some of the stems. At the completion of wild fermentation, after about 14 days, the wine was pressed to old oak barrels where it stayed for the next 6 months before going direct to bottle. No filters. No fuss.
FIND A PARK. SHARE WITH A FRIEND. NO FANCY WINE GLASS NEEDED.
WHERE IT COMES FROM
- Would be significant if the wine was serious. It's not.
- We used the red variety Dolcetto to load up the drinkability of this wine.
- Label art by @shazhong
WHAT WE DID TO IT
- Fun. Not facts.
- We refused to interfere with nature.
- un-fined & unfiltered.
- expect sediment.
MATCH IT WITH
- Don't worry about food, it's just a refreshing beverage.
- Hot days + pool parties
- Picnics + backyard cricket