PARK WINE / RED / 2017
THE DEVIL OF PARK WINE IS NOT IN THE DETAIL.
IT'S IN WHERE, AND HOW, YOU CHOOSE TO DRINK IT.
Made with an unbiased approach, committed to the lo-fi style some call minimal intervention. To us, it's a means of disruption, and recognition that Park Wine has no rules. It's for fun, enjoyment and a laugh when you pull out the bottle.
Dolcetto means little sweet one. A better description for this wine would be sweet little mean one; except it's not sweet.
Harvested on the early side of ripe, for freshness, we allowed wild fermentation, pressing the wine after only 6 days. Held in old oak barrels for the next 5 months before going directly to bottle. No filters. No fuss.
FIND A PARK. SHARE WITH A FRIEND. NO FANCY WINE GLASS NEEDED.
WHERE IT COMES FROM
- Would be significant if the wine was serious. It's not.
- We choose the red variety Dolcetto to load up the drinkability of this wine.
- Label art by @shazhong
WHAT WE DID TO IT
- Fun. Not facts.
- We refused to interfere with nature.
- un-fined & unfiltered [so expect slight sediment]
- 10.8% alc/vol
- Serve chilled!
- VERY low levels of preservatives, so drink it young and fresh.
MATCH IT WITH
- Don't worry about food, it's just a refreshing beverage.
- Hot days + pool parties
- Picnics + backyard cricket