PARK WINE / WHITE
PARK WINE. FOR DRINKING IN THE PARK. MADE AND PACKAGED IGNORING THE RULES WE SUGGEST YOU EMBRACE THE SAME SPIRIT IN THE DRINKING.
IT'S GEWÜRZTRAMINER; IMPOSSIBLE TO PRONOUNCE YET EASY TO SWALLOW.
Park Wine has no rules. It's for fun, enjoyment and a laugh when you pull out the bottle. Pre conceived ideas exist all around. The notion of Gewürztraminer as a sweet wine is one of those strongest notions. We committed to challenge that by making a skin-contact white so dry it's like walking barefoot through the desert.
Grapes we harvested by hand before being crushed and having the stems removed. Made like a red wine, we allowed wild fermentation leaving the wine in contact with the skins for 21 days then pressed to old oak barrels where it stayed for the next 6 months. Bottled direct from the barrels, no fancy filters.
FIND A PARK. NO FANCY GLASS NEEDED.
WHERE IT COMES FROM
- Would be significant if the wine was serious. It's not.
- pronounced [ge 'vyat stra mi na]
- you'll sound like a pro if you call it Gewürtz.
- Sunlight hours and blah blah has zero impact on the drinkability of this wine.
- Label Art: @shazhong
WHAT WE DID TO IT
- Fun. Not facts.
- We refused to interfere with nature.
- un-fined & unfiltered.
- expect it to be cloudy.