PP/16 - Rosè
GREAT ROSÈ NEEDS TO FEEL REFRESHING; LIKE BITING INTO A PERFECTLY CRISP APPLE THAT'S COLD FROM THE FRIDGE.
WE ALSO THINK IT HAS TO BE DRY AND SHOULD LEAVE YOU ODDLY REFRESHED BUT SALIVATING.
Lean and pale, we've got cherry and strawberry underpinned by spiced nashi pear and almond meal. An austere palate up front builds, becoming flinty. Refreshing! Crunchy texture punctuates the freshness.
WE'VE FUSED GRIS + NOIR FOR THE ULTIMATE PINOT PARTY IN YOUR MOUTH.
WHERE IT COMES FROM
- Southern Fleurieu + Adelaide Hills
- Cold Climate - for fresh aromatics
- Gris harvested by hand on the 17th of February
- Noir harvested by hand on the 26th of February
- Label drawing: @shazhong
WHAT WE DID TO IT
- Made sure it's dry.
- fermented Gris on skins for 14 days for pale colour.
- whole bunch pressed the Noir to avoid any red colour
- extended lees contact - for creaminess and texture.
WHAT WE MATCH IT WITH
- Whatever you feel like at the time.